Meet Ellen Kamaras
“I am a matchmaker and a life and organizational coach. I took singles training with RCI right after completing my life and career coaching certificate at NYU. The classes were inspiring and fun and the content and tools were fabulous! I learned so much about dating consciously and how to coach clients on getting clear on their values, life purpose and their needs and requirements when searching for a soul mate. I also received practice coaching in class as well as in coaching labs. Had I known about RCI earlier I most likely would have taken my life coaching training with them. RCI also provides wonderful training relative to building your coaching practice.”
Easily Expand Your Matchmaking Services by adding Relationship Coaching
As a matchmaker you know how important it is to find compatible matches for your clients. But, how can you do that when your clients aren't clear themselves.
Coaching is a natural extension of your matchmaking business and can give you a competitive advantage to offer these services with your clients.
Here’s our Top Five Reasons to Consider Relationship Coaching for Matchmakers:
- Ensure your client is ready to be matched
You can make the PERFECT match, but if your client isn't ready, they can sabotage even the best match!
- Ability to make better, more comprehensive matches for your clients
As your client gets to know themselves, you'll be more able to find exactly what they REALLY want.
- Additional revenue stream
Your coaching services can be sold separately or bundled with your matchmaking services.
- Increase your credibility by becoming a certified relationship coach
Your prospects need to feel comfortable to be truly open with you. It requires they put trust in you and your ability to help them.
- Expand your business to work with couples
You've built a rapport with your clients. Now that they know, like, and trust you, it makes sense that they will see the value of continuing to work with you to navigate the complexities of a new relationship!
Have we left anything out? How would becoming a coach change your business and your life?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to add coaching services to my business?
It really is your judgment call. There are some exercises and assessments you will be able to use immediately. We encourage you to start applying what you learn to serving your matchmaking clients right away, but you may want to complete your training before adding paid coaching services to your business. Your mentor can help you effectively integrate your coaching services into your existing business and design new packages and programs for your matchmaking clients.
How will joining RCI help my matchmaking business?
Here's our Top 5 Ways RCI Can Help Your Matchmaking Business:
- Matchmaking and relationship coaching go together like peanut butter and jelly. More than just finding someone, your matchmaking clients want a successful, fulfilling relationship, so packaging matchmaking with relationship coaching provides what they really want and need.
- Credibility and professionalism. Let's be honest, many if not most potential clients are skeptical you can really help them and it can be hard to earn their trust and convince them to hire you. By training with RCI, the industry pioneer and leader, you demonstrate your commitment to professional excellence and their success beyond simply finding matches.
- Marketing synergy. By leveraging RCI's "done for you" marketing campaigns, presentations, seminars, webinars, workshops, etc., marketing your relationship coaching programs will attract potential matchmaking clients, and marketing your matchmaking services will attract potential relationship coaching clients.
- Multiple revenue streams. Many singles who need your help can't afford your matchmaking services (yet), but with our help you can provide lower cost, entry level group services and programs that will increase your revenue streams and profits.
- Practical, experienced help building your business. RCI is the industry pioneer and leader in helping our members build successful businesses helping singles. Many of our members and some of our mentors are matchmakers, so we really understand your business and are uniquely positioned to help you.