Your Coaching Business
Are you ready for a successful relationship coaching business?
If you want to help others and make a difference in the world, you deserve to make a great living at the same time. Being passionate about relationships is just the beginning. The key to making a good living helping others is to have a solid plan in place for a successful business as a relationship coach and getting the support you need to make it happen.
Coaching is a rewarding profession, but it isn’t a “get-rich-quick” scheme. Starting and running your own business takes time, effort, and money. As long as you have the passion, it is SOOOO worth it, but to help you decide if relationship coaching is for you, we’d like to give you a realistic view of building your relationship coaching business.
RCIs Coaching Business Success System™ (CBSS)
Running a business is complex – but not difficult. There are countless things you need to do, you could do, and countless more that you shouldn’t do. How do you know which is which? How do you know the order to do them? And when you aren’t seeing results, how do you course-correct? In RCI’s Coaching Business Success System™ we’re making it as easy as 1-2-3. Far more than just another business building program, this is a SYSTEM with everything you need to ensure your success as a coach, with all the support and resources needed to implement this system. It includes:
- Easy-to-Follow, Step-by-Step System for building your coaching business at your own pace in as little as 20 minutes per day! (Pretty cool, huh?)
- Business in a box: It can take YEARS and a lot of money to create your own content. Get started right now using our content and programs. It’s the fastest, easiest way to provide real value to your prospects and clients from the very beginning!
- Professional Feedback and Support: Along the way, our mentoring team will review what you’ve submitted and offer feedback and support. Your mentors have “been there – done that” and their experience and insights are key. They’ll impart the wisdom they’ve gained over the years, so you don’t need to build your business by trial and error and make costly, avoidable mistakes.
How much money will it cost to build my business?
There’s no easy answer for this. Not only do you need to acquire the skills needed to coach your clients, but start and grow your business.
So, you need to invest now to get started and continue to invest in your business to make it thrive. The good news about a coaching business is that the overhead is typically a lot lower than a traditional “brick-and-mortar” business. Most coaches work from home, don’t carry a large inventory – if any at all, and don’t have staffing costs.
But, that also doesn’t mean you pay for your training and that’s the end of your business costs – not at all. If you want a successful business, you should also expect to spend time, money, and energy on:
- Coach Certification
- Website (design, hosting, security, SEO)
- Social media presence
- Equipment (computer, headset, wifi, mobile phone)
- Business coach or mentor
- Business and marketing training
- Coaching forms and assessments
- Coaching programs
- …and more
How your RCI Membership can help
It’s simple. Our mission is to help you build the business of your dreams. Your RCI membership includes many of these items for free – with optional low-cost “Business Accelerators” available to you when you want to invest a bit more to grow faster.
How soon can I quit my job and coach full-time?
It takes most new coaches at least 2 years to replace their income and rely on their coaching income.