Meet Tieu Nguyen
“I have felt so welcomed and taken care of since I joined RCI. I get the personal attention I’ve always wanted, the care that I get is top notch, I get the coaches and the teachers that I need to build my business and the confidence to be a coach. You can work directly with David and the instructors and they really care. If you’re wondering if RCI is the place for you and if it’s real, I have to say this is the best personal development investment I’ve ever made.”
Benefits of Relationship Coaching - even if it's not to make a living...
Our memberships are designed to provide top-notch training and support for professional relationship coaches. So the question is.... will the investment to join RCI make sense for you if you aren't planning to make money from your training?
Here’s our Top Five Reasons to Consider Joining RCI:
- Have the tools to create a great relationship for yourself A funny thing happens when someone takes coach training. For most, it's life-changing. They THINK they will learn to help others, but find that they helped themselves first. Relationships are at the center of our lives - you deserve to love your life with the love of your life.
- Make "hobby" money Maybe you aren't looking to build a career, but you can still make a bit of money providing services to others.
- Support people in your community You know an endless number of people who can use support - friends, family, neighborhood, school and church communities. There are many ways to volunteer your services to help them.
- Discover your true passion It's possible you are being called to become a professional relationship coach and just don't know it yet...
- Transition to retirement Most of us will need to continue working to fund our retirement years and coaching is a perfect way to work as much or as little as you wish during your retirement years.