Ever wonder what your life would be like as a coach?
How would you get clients?
Would you work from home, an office, or both?
Would you coach one-on-one, lead groups, workshops or other options?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly what your life would be like as a coach because there are so many alternatives, so we thought you’d like some examples from a few RCI members:
Doris Helge, Ph.D.
About Doris’ coaching business:
- provides weekly teleclasses including, “Transform a Painful Relationship Into a Powerful Partnership”
- coaches singles and couples all over the world
- sends a monthly newsletter with special tips that help you when your relationship resiliency or confidence wane
- writes bestselling books like “Conquer Your Inner Critic” and “Transforming Pain Into Power”
produces videos and podcasts
- has been interviewed on CNN, NPR and “The Today Show”
- often quoted in major magazine and newspaper articles
- internet syndicated columnist
Dr. Jackie Black
About Jackie’s coaching business:
- works by telephone with individuals and couples all over the world
- distributes a monthly tip sheet
- creates podcasts
- guest expert on radio stations throughout the world
- cited in major magazines in the U.S. and abroad
- internet syndicated columnist, relationship blogger and educator
- writes relationship books
About Kim’s coaching business:
- One-on-one coaching
- In-person singles events
- couples retreats on her boat!
About Carol’s coaching business:
- coaches clients virtually all over the globe
- 2 monthly newsletters
- Soulmate Discovery Program
About Lewis’ coaching business:
- private coaching for singles and couples
- Conscious Dating program to individuals and groups
- face-to-face workshops
- couples enrichment workshops