Relationship Coaching Institute’s Leadership Team is passionate about making a difference in the world by providing coaches with the training and skills needed to help improve their clients’ lives.
We are dedicated to the success of our members and offer our support, experience and mentoring to create a thriving relationship practice.
Meet RCI Founder, David Steele, MA, LMFT, CPC
Relationship Coaching Institute Founder, Author, Relationship Coaching Pioneer, and Global Authority on Growing a Profitable Private Practice
David Steele is making a profound impact for coaches, therapists, the media, clients and those seeking to make conscious life partner choices around the world.
As a subject matter expert and author, the cornerstones that are the foundation David’s worldwide contributions include:
- Serving as chief ambassador and member support officer for the members and clients of the Relationship Coaching Institute;
- Guiding coaches, therapists, and those aspiring to careers in either arena as a sought-after speaker, trainer, and workshop leader on practice building, honoring three decades of thought leadership in the field and his recent book From Therapist to Coach: Leveraging Your Clinical Expertise to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice – published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons Inc.;
- Unabashed advocate of helping professionals earning six and seven figures while making a significant difference in the world as a popular speaker, coach and consultant on innovative marketing and practice building, and with his latest book The Million Dollar Private Practice: How to Build a Highly Successful Business That Makes a Difference– published September 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Offering relationship expertise and perspectives to the media, based on lessons shared in his book and related programs Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life in Today’s World
|David welcomes speaking invitations, media interviews, quantity book purchases, and other opportunities that allow him to fulfill his life mission to vastly improve the success rate of committed relationships worldwide.Read this great interview with David Steele in Published! magazine here
Contact David here
What I do:
As a Lead Trainer for the Couple’s Programs I bring my personal experience and marriage education training by many of the world’s relationship experts, to help our members find, grow and thrive in their own love relationships, so they can share their experiences and knowledge with their clients. My mission is to offer hope and skills, insights and tools for singles who want a healthy, thriving, lasting relationship, and for couples who are in the midst of power struggles and communication breakdowns. I want this for children who deserve a stable, loving home, who will learn, for better or worse, about marriage and relationships through observation and personal experience.
- Certified Life Coach with Coach Training Alliance.
- B.A. degree and teaching certification from University of Buffalo, NY
- Landmark Education, Self-Expression and Leadership Program
- Various Relationship and Assessment Trainings
- Toastmasters, public speaking group, CTM status
- Kripalu Yoga, many, many personal growth trainings
My marriage of 35 years just keeps getting better. Even when we are angry at each other, or feel invalidated, we know that our intention and commitment are to use our upsets as the fuel for understanding each other better, and to feel closer, and to make requests for different, and better behavior, to deepen our love. It works! We have a “juicy love”. We have 2 grown sons, a daughter-in-law and I am now an OMA (grandma) to the “other” guy in my life. I enjoy belly dancing, ballroom dancing and I also love to travel.
Kim Morse, Couples Coach Trainer
|About Kim: As an Instructor for RCI’s Couples Coaching Program I love helping train our coaches to acquire the very unique ability to coach a couple and the dance required for coaching two people as opposed to a single client. I trained with Gottman Institute and trained with RCI and certified as a Master Relationship Coach. I am also a Mentor Coach and help empower other coaches to have successful and fulfilling coaching practices. My coaching practice is non-profit Sailing Happily Ever After, Inc., I partner with couples with amazing and adventurous lifestyles to have an equally amazing and adventurous love life. I help them be clear about their vision and resolve any conflict or obstacles that can get in the way of living their dreams. I am a USCG Sailing Captain and live on my boat with my amazing husband and partner Bob.
More about Kim here
Terri Hase, MCC, Lead Professional Coach Trainer
What I do:
Ask her clients about her and they will tell you she’s an iron fist in a velvet glove. She creates excitement, oozes certainty and can handle seemingly anything with a calm graceful style. With Terri in your life you are safe to explore your darkest fears, deepest hurts, leap towards the wildest of your dreams, do better, play better, be better and love your life. Just be warned, there is no place to hide. Terri is known for her cut to the chase nature and uses it to call her clients forward.
With careers in Retail Management and Customer Service Training, Terri transitioned into coaching in 2002 and has been hooked ever since. In fact, she says she didn’t even know coaching existed until 2002, otherwise she would have said she wanted to be one ‘when she grew up’!
Terri served as General Manager for the world’s largest coach training organization, CoachVille, for 5 years. She was also an instructor and one of the leads on the certification team. She is a Certified Graduate and is Certified through the International Association of Coaching and the International Coach Federation.
Laura Menze, PCC, Professional Coach Trainer
What I Do:
As the Founder and Chief Love Officer of Ready-Match, located in Denver, CO, Laura helps clients find, create, and keep amazing love. Laura helps clients become crystal clear about themselves and learn the knowledge and skills it takes to Self-Match and build the foundation for an amazing relationship. With incredible marriages as a result, Laura even officiates in the marriages of couples she coached.
Laura is also the Co-Founder of The Radical Love Summit, an annual conference open to the public in Denver, CO.
- Co-Founder – The Radical Love Summit
- Featured coach in a television series – ‘Radical Dating – Breaking Through The Barriers To Find Lasting Love After 40′
- Emily Makinzie’s ‘Love Guru’ on Denver’s Mix 100.3 FM
- Professional Coach Trainer for budding coaches in Singles Coaching & Professional Coaching at The Relationship Coaching Institute.
- Ordained Minister – American Marriage Ministries
- BA – Communications, University of Illinois at Chicago
- MBA – International Business – Lake Forest Graduate School of Management
- CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) – The Coaches Training Institute
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) – International Coach Federation
- CRCS (Certified Relationship Coach for Singles) – Relationship Coaching Institute
- CRCC (Certified Relationship Coach for Couples) – Relationship Coaching Institutex