Why is RCI a member organization?
Our membership model allows us to provide our members with far more supports and benefits than any other coach training program, including:
- Affordable and easy to access training programs and self-study course.
- Proven, proprietary programs and materials you can use to help your clients create successful relationships.
- RCI’s innovative “Business in a Box” and “Done for You” marketing programs make it easy to get clients and build your business.
- Unparalleled support and mentoring to help you create a highly successful relationship coaching practice.
What’s included with your Self-Study Programs?
All members have access to self-study courses
- RCI Premium Memberships includes access to live training, mentoring, supervised Practice Labs, and our amazing Coaching Business Success System™ of everything you need to build a highly successful coaching business. Having the self-study available allows you to get started right away while preparing to join our next live training, as well as serving as an always-available refresher if needed.
- RCI Basic Memberships includes access to the self-study version of our singles or couples training (no live training or skills mentoring) as well as our Coaching Business Success System™ of everything you need to build a highly successful coaching business. This version is most appropriate for experienced, practicing coaches and other helping professionals who want to expand their existing business.
Please Note: "Self Study" has many benefits and advantages, but it is not "training" and isn't the best choice if you don't have a solid foundational coaching background. Training requires practicing the skills being learned with skilled mentors and trainers. Certification by ICF and other certifying entities requires live interaction with qualified trainers.
How can I join Relationship Coaching Institute if I can’t afford the enrollment fee?
First, as an aspiring coach, it’s time for a mindset shift. Instead of “I can’t because….” it’s time to start asking yourself (and others) “How can I…?” There is always a way, and if you train your brain to look for new solutions to problems, you will be able to find the way to accomplish what you want. A bonus is that you will become a more positive person and more effective coach.
Affordable payment plans are available and be sure to check out these Creative Funding Options
When you’ve exhausted all possibilities, remember this- you haven’t.
— Robert Schuller
Can I join RCI if I have no prior training or experience as a coach or helping professional?
Yes! Our program begins with a foundational coach training which provides you the skills needed to become a certified professional coach. It is an entry level training and the pre-requisite for our advanced Relationship Coaching for Singles and Couples courses.
How does Relationship Coaching Institute compare with other relationship coach training programs?
Founded in 1997, Relationship Coaching Institute is the first and largest relationship coach training organization. We are the pioneer and leader in the field of relationship coaching. While impressive, that’s just history.
Relationship Coaching Institute is the ONLY relationship coach training program that unapologetically specializes in personal relationships, relationship coaching for singles and couples. We are NOT a “coach training supermarket” and are proud that we do ONE thing VERY well.
And, what dramatically sets us apart is that we are a Business Development Program specifically designed to help you build a highly successful relationship coaching practice (see above FAQ). We don’t “sell” training by itself, EVERYTHING you need to be a successful relationship coach is included when you join RCI.
Warning- Do NOT select your coach training program by comparing price. In the real world you get what you pay for, and discount training programs are a waste of your time and money as they can’t possibly provide you the high quality training and support you need to be successful. For more information please review these Five Ways to Identify a Good Coach Training Program
Who do I contact for more information about RCI?
We welcome your questions! Contact us here