David Steele is making a profound impact for coaches, therapists, clients and those seeking to make conscious life partner choices around the world.
As a subject matter expert and author, the cornerstones that are the foundation David’s worldwide contributions include:
- Serving as chief ambassador and member support officer for the members and clients of the Relationship Coaching Institute;
- Guiding coaches, therapists, and those aspiring to careers in either arena as a sought-after speaker, trainer, and workshop leader on practice building, honoring three decades of thought leadership in the field and his book From Therapist to Coach: Leveraging Your Clinical Expertise to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice – published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons Inc.;
- Unabashed advocate of helping professionals earning six and seven figures while making a significant difference in the world as a popular speaker, coach and consultant on innovative marketing and practice building, and with his book The Million Dollar Private Practice: How to Build a Highly Successful Business That Makes a Difference– published in 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Offering relationship expertise and perspectives to the media, based on lessons shared in his book and related programs Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life That You Love
- Providing a practical guide to having an extraordinary relationship in his book Radical Marriage, co-authored with his wife and soul mate Darlene, which will “open your eyes, rock your world, and change your reality about marriage.”
David welcomes speaking invitations, media interviews, quantity book purchases, and other opportunities that allow him to fulfill his life mission to vastly improve the success rate of committed relationships worldwide.
Top Five Things to Know About David Steele
2. He founded RCI in 1997, the very first relationship coach training organization, and as you can see above, is a true pioneer of the relationship coaching profession.
4. He mentors. A lot. While relying on his talented team of mentors and trainers, he devotes many hours per week supporting and mentoring RCI trainees, graduates, and members. ALL of them.
5. He’s now in his 60’s, got his first counseling job in 1978, has been divorced twice, was a practicing Marriage and Family Therapist before falling in love with coaching, and is living his dream lifestyle with his soul mate while fulfilling his life’s purpose, which is to help YOU become a successful relationship coach.