Reason #1: RCI is the ONLY coach training program that SPECIALIZES in relationships.
We’re not a coach training supermarket. We do ONE thing VERY well.
Reason #2: We’re PASSIONATE about relationships.
Reason #3: We help you get clients. (Yes, really!)
Starting with our New Member Quick Start Program, our comprehensive 13-week Business Building Training, our Done-For-You marketing materials (all included with RCI membership at no extra cost), and using our #1 Google ranking, we do everything in our power to help you get clients and build a highly successful relationship coaching business.
Oh, and by the way, we literally “wrote the book” on Building the Million Dollar Private Practice
Reason #4: Our members LOVE RCI
If you’re passionate about relationships and want a successful business as a relationship coach, Relationship Coaching Institute is the place to be, but don’t take our word for it, to hear RCI Members Speak Out! in their own words, click here.
Reason #5: We walk our talk.
We’re a member organization and committed to the success of our members. If we didn’t deliver, we’d be out on the street. We work hard for our members, they are very glad they chose to join RCI, and you will find zero negative reviews about RCI on the internet or anywhere. We are credible, authentic, and you can be confident when you join that you’re making the best choice possible. For an inside look at where we are today and our significant projects for the coming year (including a HUGE project to actually GIVE CLIENTS to our members), click here
- If you’re wondering “How do I join RCI?“ click here
- If you’re wondering what your Life As a Relationship Coach might be like, click here
- To hear RCI members in their own words share I Love Being a Relationship Coach Because... click here
- If you’re wondering how to make the transition to full-time relationship coach, listen as RCI members (again, in their own words) share How My Passion Became My Profession, here and get your Road Map here
- If you’re wondering “What’s so special about RCI?” learn about our “secret sauce” here
- If you’re wondering “Am I good enough to be a coach?” you’ll want to check out our Top 10 Reasons You Don’t Need to Be Perfect to Be a Coach here
- If you’re wondering “How can I join RCI if I can’t afford the enrollment fees?” be sure to review our Top Seven Creative Ways to Fund Your RCI Membership here
- And finally, if you’d like a free, private consultation about the business and practice of relationship coaching, or just to chat with us about joining RCI, click here
|If you’re interested in becoming a relationship coach or integrating relationship coaching into your existing practice we invite you to schedule a private consultation with us.
We’ll answer all your questions and help you decide if relationship coaching and RCI is a good fit for you. No pressure, just a chat to get to know each other better and explore the world of relationship coaching.
Click here to schedule a chat with us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you!