$pageheader='Christian Mickelsen invites you to join our Introduction to Relationship Coaching teleclass';
invites you to join our free 90-minute Introduction to Relationship Coaching
tele-class for professionals and aspiring coaches. This training provides a comprehensive overview of the relationship coaching field that includes:
- Why there has never before been such an urgent need for relationship coaches, based on current marriage and divorce statistics;
- The opportunities available to professionally trained Relationship Coaches;
- How RCI's training programs, practice building support and marketing mentoring, position you to have a successful relationship coaching career.
How to Coach Singles
How to Coach Couples
- The Case for Relationship Coaching
- Five Stages of Relationship Coaching
- Top Ten Guidelines of Relationship Coaching
- Introduction to our ground-breaking Conscious Dating coaching program for singles
How to Build a Successful Relationship Coaching Practice
- Important Facts about Couples
- Benefits of Committed Relationships
- Comparing Coaching and Therapy
- Commitment: The Path to Relationship Happiness?
- Coaching Committed vs. Pre-Committed Couples
- Solvable vs. Unsolvable Relationship Problems
- Seven Habits of Highly Successful Practitioners
- Top Five Secrets for Building a Successful Practice
- Top Five Tips for Marketing That Gets Results
- How to Launch a Thriving Relationship Coaching Practice With RCI
- Licensing of internationally recognized and respected relationship
- Practice building support
- Marketing support
Your registration includes an extensive 56 page Study Guide
that you can use immediately with your clients.
Selecting the above link will add the item to our shopping cart.
Please continue through the "Check Out" and "Order" process to register.
You will receive an email confirmation and be taken to a download page for the supplemental materials.
This tele-training is free. When filling out the form to register, you do not need to enter your credit card information.