The Relationship Coaching Institute’s Leadership Team is passionate about making a difference in the world by providing coaches with the training and skills needed to help improve their clients’ lives.
We are dedicated to the success of our members and offer our support, experience and mentoring to create a thriving relationship practice.
Meet RCI Founder, David Steele, MA, LMFT, CLC
Relationship Coaching Institute Founder, Author, Relationship Coaching Pioneer, and Global Authority on Growing a Profitable Private Practice
David Steele is making a profound impact for coaches, therapists, the media, clients and those seeking to make conscious life partner choices around the world.
As a subject matter expert and author, the cornerstones that are the foundation David’s worldwide contributions include:
- Serving as chief ambassador and member support officer for the members and clients of the Relationship Coaching Institute;
- Guiding coaches, therapists, and those aspiring to careers in either arena as a sought-after speaker, trainer, and workshop leader on practice building, honoring three decades of thought leadership in the field and his recent book From Therapist to Coach: Leveraging Your Clinical Expertise to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice – published in 2011 by John Wiley & Sons Inc.;
- Unabashed advocate of helping professionals earning six and seven figures while making a significant difference in the world as a popular speaker, coach and consultant on innovative marketing and practice building, and with his latest book The Million Dollar Private Practice: How to Build a Highly Successful Business That Makes a Difference– published September 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Offering relationship expertise and perspectives to the media, based on lessons shared in his book and related programs Conscious Dating: Finding the Love of Your Life in Today’s World
|David welcomes speaking invitations, media interviews, quantity book purchases, and other opportunities that allow him to fulfill his life mission to vastly improve the success rate of committed relationships worldwide.Read this great interview with David Steele in Published! magazine here Contact David here|
What I do:
As a Lead Trainer for the Couple’s Programs I bring my personal experience and marriage education training by many of the world’s relationship experts, to help our members find, grow and thrive in their own love relationships, so they can share their experiences and knowledge with their clients. My mission is to offer hope and skills, insights and tools for singles who want a healthy, thriving, lasting relationship, and for couples who are in the midst of power struggles and communication breakdowns. I want this for children who deserve a stable, loving home, who will learn, for better or worse, about marriage and relationships through observation and personal experience.
- Certified Life Coach with Coach Training Alliance.
- B.A. degree and teaching certification from University of Buffalo, NY
- Landmark Education, Self-Expression and Leadership Program
- Various Relationship and Assessment Trainings
- Toastmasters, public speaking group, CTM status
- Kripalu Yoga, many, many personal growth trainings
My marriage of 35 years just keeps getting better. Even when we are angry at each other, or feel invalidated, we know that our intention and commitment are to use our upsets as the fuel for understanding each other better, and to feel closer, and to make requests for different, and better behavior, to deepen our love. It works! We have a “juicy love”. We have 2 grown sons, a daughter-in-law and I am now an OMA (grandma) to the “other” guy in my life. I enjoy belly dancing, ballroom dancing and I also love to travel.
Meet Terri Hase, MCC, Lead Life Coach Trainer
What I do:
Ask her clients about her and they will tell you she’s an iron fist in a velvet glove. She creates excitement, oozes certainty and can handle seemingly anything with a calm graceful style. With Terri in your life you are safe to explore your darkest fears, deepest hurts, leap towards the wildest of your dreams, do better, play better, be better and love your life. Just be warned, there is no place to hide. Terri is known for her cut to the chase nature and uses it to call her clients forward.
With careers in Retail Management and Customer Service Training, Terri transitioned into coaching in 2002 and has been hooked ever since. In fact, she says she didn’t even know coaching existed until 2002, otherwise she would have said she wanted to be one ‘when she grew up’!
Terri served as General Manager for the world’s largest coach training organization, CoachVille, for 5 years. She was also an instructor and one of the leads on the certification team. She is a Certified Graduate and is Certified through the International Association of Coaching and the International Coach Federation.
Meet Amie Leadingham, BS, MA CRCS, Lead Mentor Coach
What I do:
I’m a certified graduate of RCI’s amazing Relationship Coach Training Program, now a practicing Relationship Coach, and Lead Mentor Coach for aspiring Relationship Coaches. I help aspiring coaches play BIG in life by moving them from a passionate dream into a fulfilling profession!
- Faculty, Relationship Coaching Institute
- Relationship Coach Trained & Certified, Relationship Coaching Institute
- Life Coach Trained & Certified, Center for Coaching Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Business Marketing and Administration, Cal Poly Pomona
Amie Leadingham, found light after many years of struggling in failed relationships. After going through her own personal growth of self-discovery, she finally identified the poor relationship choices that led her heartbreak. She applied her new perspective to dating which led her to meeting the love of her life, now husband. Her personal experience gave her the inspiration to help others open themselves up to the life and love they really deserve.
Wanting to help in a more professional, but compassionate way, she became a Certified Master Relationship Coach and currently serves on faculty as Mentor Coach at the Relationship Coaching Institute. Her mission is to inspire, cultivate, and empower singles to their highest good. Her dedication and passion has recently led her to be named one of LA’s Best Dating Coaches of 2014.