Did you know…
– 40% of couples experience infidelity
– More than half of couples who have an affair will
try to save their marriage (and many succeed)
– The longer a couple is married, the greater the chance
an affair will happen
Nothing can pull the rug out from a stable marriage like the discovery of an affair. It makes the victimized partner question whether anything in the marriage is real, and whether the cheating partner can ever be trusted again. Many people assume that if an affair happened to them, they would never stay in the marriage. Yet countless couples have found ways to rebuild after an affair and strengthen their marriage. It’s all about rebuilding trust.
In this program you will learn-
– The “Trifecta” of factors that result in affair
– Six ways to prevent a friendship from becoming an affair
– Top 4 “must-do” marriage savers once an affair is unveiled.
– The 4 keys to forgiveness and recovery from infidelity
Infidelity doesn’t have to mean the end of a relationship, but the relationship won’t heal on its own. Couples who take steps to understand the affair and rebuild their trust can survive infidelity, rebuild and strengthen their relationship, and minimize the risk of affairs in the future.
Like this? Please use these buttoms to share with your friends and family!