We invite you to get started NOW as a Professional Coach by enrolling in our Professional Coach Training Program.
RCI’s Professional Coach Training Program is a 72-hour ICF-approved program designed to fully train you to become a Certified Professional Coach and prepare you for ICF certification if desired.
This program will help you to become a trained, skilled, qualified professional coach able to get clients and transform lives.
Best of all, this comprehensive, high quality program is being provided at a fraction of the cost of comparable training programs. But space is limited, so register now!
This program is for you if-
- You’re changing careers and want to become a skilled professional coach
- Or you’re an existing helping professional (therapist, social worker, minister, etc) and want to expand your practice or transition to coaching
- You want a meaningful and profitable home-based business that makes a difference, working part or full time
- If you want to become a relationship coach but you’re not ready to start relationship coach training
Here’s what you get-
- Top quality training and support from the industry pioneer and leader
- Immediate access to self study materials so you can get started right away
- Registration in our next live 33-week, 72-hour ICF approved Professional Coach Training Program (space is limited, register now!)
- One year of support tele-conferences with RCI trainers and leadership
Upon successful completion of this program you will:
- Be awarded the title and certificate of Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Be on track towards your ICF certification
- Be ready and prepared to join RCI trainings for coaching singles and/or couples (this program contains the first 4 courses in both our Singles and Couples programs).
Comparable programs are available elsewhere for up to $10,000
Only $1997 for a limited time as space is available. Register Now!
Ready to get started? Click here
For questions, click here
- Coaching Ethics and Conduct (PC1-EC)
This course covers the ICF Code of Ethics and how to coach with professional integrity, including how to handle situations with your clients that might challenge your ethics or risk legal issues. This course will also support you to comfortably and ethically articulate what you offer as a coach, your coaching agreements and contracts, and mastering the intake process.
- Coaching Core Competencies (PC2-CC)
The professional standard for the highest level of skills and practices in the coaching industry is highlighted in this in-depth exploration of the required ICF Core Competencies that are the foundation for the most valuable and effective professional coaching skills, including practical tools for maximizing the coaching relationship.
- Inspiring Transformation (PC3-IT)
What are some of the big, game-changing ideas in the world of personal development? This program covers key strategies that will help you coach powerfully. This program takes the Core Competencies conversation to the next level: Application in an ongoing coaching relationship, combined with your style, cognitive and behavioral change techniques and emerging science.
- Coaching Labs (PC4-LABS)
Before it’s your turn to coach, be a fly-on-the-wall! The coaching lab observer program allows you to enjoy the lab experience, learn from your peers, and ready yourself for your own opportunity to participate. Then you move into the full lab experience. Working with your instructor and a partner, in an intimate practice lab, is an amazing opportunity to advance your coaching skills. This safe and supportive setting will provide you the space, and the safe feedback, to hone your ability to coach with ease and confidence.
Next live training (by telephone and internet):
Begins April 4, 2017, Tuesdays 3:00pm pacific/6:00pm eastern (this class fills fast, register NOW to ensure your spot)
Can’t make a particular class? No problem! Makeups are available.
Or go at your own pace on your own schedule with our self-study option (certification not available for self-study).
Here’s a few comments from past participants of our Professional Coach Training and Relationship Coach Trainings: